Dear Student Letter in Microsoft Word Format
- NFB of Pennsylvania 2014 Scholarship Application in Accessible PDF Format for Printing
- NFB of Pennsylvania 2014 Scholarship Application in Microsoft Word Format for Editing/Printing
- Instructions for NFB and NFB of Pennsylvania Scholarships in Microsoft Word Format
INSTRUCTIONS FOR NFB AND NFB OF PENNSYLVANIA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS
1. Go to www.nfb.org/scholarships to find the description and eligibility requirements.
2. Be sure to give all information and upload your personal letter and any other required documents before March 31, 2014.
3. Arrange for any other recommendations and such to be sent to the scholarship office in Baltimore by March 31, 2014.
4. Call Mr. Antonacci at 215-988-0888 before March 31, 2014 to arrange for an interview.
5. Be sure all required documents are submitted by the due date. Do not delay the completion and submission of your application because letters of recommendation have not been sent to you.
2. Be sure to read the entire form and complete all necessary areas.
3. Sign the application where indicated and mail it with your personal letter to the state office before August 15, 2014.
4. Arrange for all references to be sent to the state office.
5. If you do not already know a state federation board member or chapter president, contact 215-988-0888 to arrange for an interview. Otherwise arrange for the interview with the person you know.
6. Do not wait to receive a copy of the scholarship recommendation letter. Send the application and other documents before the deadline.
Please note that the web site addresses for the NFB and NFB of Pennsylvania are very similar
and only differ by the addition of the “P” character (for Pennsylvania) after “NFB”.